General Data Protection information clause.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing 95/46/EC Directive (General Data Protection Regulation), I kindly inform you that:
1. The co–administrators of your personal data are Joanna Kotkowska and Paweł Kotkowski – partners of Gabec s. c. P. J. Kotkowscy ul. Inwestycyjna 18, 26–600 Radom, REGON 670527197, NIP 7960086062. You can contact the indicated Administrator by letter (ul. Inwestycyjna 18, 26–600 Radom), e–mail (email@example.com) or telephone (+48 669 697 896).
2. The Inspector of Data Protection is Grzegorz Polak acting on behalf of Głowacz Polak Kancelaria Prawna Spółka z o.o. with NIP No. 6010088063. You can contact the Inspector by e–mail firstname.lastname@example.org, by letter Głowacz Polak Kancelaria Prawna Spółka z o.o. 01–203 Warsaw ul. Karolkowa 50/4.
3. Your personal data processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) – (f) with the purpose of:
- the conclusion, execution, termination of contracts or other legal actions – in this regard, this applies to all preparatory activities preceding the conclusion of the contract, including analysis as well as activities in the process of contract conclusion, execution or termination of the contract;
- to perform activities in accordance with the consent given by the data subject insofar as the processing is based on consent;
- to perform tasks in the public interest to the extent provided by law;
- to perform legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, e.g.: issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents within the time and form stipulated by law;
- to establish, defend and pursue claims, which includes the sale of receivables to another entity;
- to create analyses, compilations and statistics for the administrator’s internal needs;
- for other purposes related to business operations and to fulfill the Administrator’s legitimate purposes, including marketing.
4. Your data will be stored for a period of 5 years from their receipt in accordance with the provisions of the Accounting Act of 29.09.1994 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 395 t.j.).
5. The Administrator may share personal data with the following categories of entities:
- subcontractors, i.e. entities through which the entity performs its own obligations such as carriers, payment system operators or claims handling companies,
- entities providing marketing and training services,
- owners of IT platforms where personal data is stored,
- public authorities, if required by applicable law.
6. You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request deletion of your personal data;
- request restriction of processing of your personal data
- request the cessation of processing of your personal data;
- rectify your personal data;
- portability of your data;
- The right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (if the processing is based on consent) that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- to object to the supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the RODO.
7. Your data are not transferred outside the European Economic Area.
8. Your personal data will not be used for automated decision–making, including profiling.
9. Your provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract.