1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. The co–administrators of the personal data are Joanna Kotkowska and Paweł Kotkowski – partners in Gabec s.c. P. J. Kotkowscy ul. Inwestycyjna 18, 26–600 Radom, REGON 670527197, NIP 7960086062. You can contact the indicated Administrator by letter, e–mail (email@example.com) or telephone (+48 669 697 896)
(hereinafter referred to as “Service Provider“).
3. All questions and requests regarding your wish to exercise your rights, please submit to our Data Protection Officer – Grzegorz Polak, at e–mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Service Provider is the administrator of Users’ data.
2. Personal data shall be processed:
- in accordance with the regulations on personal data protection,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary for the establishment, formation of the content of the Agreement, amendment or termination thereof and proper implementation of Services provided electronically,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legally justified purposes),
and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- to the extent and for the purpose in accordance with the consent expressed by the User, if he/she contacts the Service Provider to obtain information about the Portal’s offerings and provides his/her personal data in doing so. In this case, only first and last name, e–mail addresses and data provided in the content of the message are collected and processed.
3. Each data subject (if the Service Provider is the data controller) has the right to access, rectification, deletion or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
4. The Service Provider reserves the right to process the User’s data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent for the purpose of pursuing possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to data retention.
5. The Service Provider shall have the right to share the User’s personal data and other data of the User with entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
6. Deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
7. For the proper functioning of the Portal, including the execution of concluded agreements, it is necessary for the Administrator to use the services of external entities (such as a software provider). The Administrator shall only use the services of such processors who provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing meets the requirements of the RODO Regulation and protects the rights of data subjects.
8. Personal data collected by the Service Provider shall be processed only for the purpose for which they were provided, in a manner consistent with the scope of the permission granted by the User and on the basis and within the limits of the law. The User has the right to access and correct the content of his/her Personal Data, as well as the right to file a written request to stop the processing of Personal Data. Correction of Personal Data may be made by contacting the User with the Portal’s support, both by snail mail and by e–mail.
9. The Service Provider informs that the User’s Personal Data may also be accessed by authorized state authorities within the scope of competencies defined by relevant regulations, particularly judicial authorities (police, prosecution, courts).
4. GENERAL INFORMATION OBLIGATION
Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of
April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing 95/46/EC Directive (General Data Protection Regulation), I kindly inform you that:
1. The co–administrators of your personal data are Joanna Kotkowska and Paweł Kotkowski – partners of Gabec s. c. P. J. Kotkowscy ul. Inwestycyjna 18, 26–600 Radom, REGON 670527197, NIP 7960086062. You can contact the indicated Administrator by letter (ul. Inwestycyjna 18, 26–600 Radom), e–mail (email@example.com) or telephone (+48 669 697 896).
2. The Inspector of Data Protection is Grzegorz Polak acting on behalf of Głowacz Polak Kancelaria Prawna Spółka z o.o. with NIP No. 6010088063. You can contact the Inspector by e–mail firstname.lastname@example.org, by letter Głowacz Polak Kancelaria Prawna Spółka z o.o. 01–203 Warsaw ul. Karolkowa 50/4.
3. Your personal data processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) – (f) with the purpose of:
- the conclusion, execution, termination of contracts or other legal actions – in this regard, this applies to all preparatory activities preceding the conclusion of the contract, including analysis as well as activities in the process of contract conclusion, execution or termination of the contract;
- to perform activities in accordance with the consent given by the data subject insofar as the processing is based on consent;
- to perform tasks in the public interest to the extent provided by law;
- to perform legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, e.g.: issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents within the time and form stipulated by law;
- to establish, defend and pursue claims, which includes the sale of receivables to another entity;
- to create analyses, compilations and statistics for the administrator’s internal needs;
- for other purposes related to business operations and to fulfill the Administrator’s legitimate purposes, including marketing.
4. Your data will be stored for a period of 5 years from their receipt in accordance with the provisions of the Accounting Act of 29.09.1994 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 395 t.j.).
5. The Administrator may share personal data with the following categories of entities:
- subcontractors, i.e. entities through which the entity performs its own obligations such as carriers, payment system operators or claims handling companies,
- entities providing marketing and training services,
- owners of IT platforms where personal data is stored,
- public authorities, if required by applicable law.
6. You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request deletion of your personal data;
- request restriction of processing of your personal data
- request the cessation of processing of your personal data;
- rectify your personal data;
- portability of your data;
- The right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (if the processing is based on consent) that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- to object to the supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the RODO.
7. Your data are not transferred outside the European Economic Area.
8. Your personal data will not be used for automated decision–making, including profiling.
9. Your provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract.